“you shouldn’t be depressed, people have it worse than you”
finally, after years of searching, the person with the worst life ever is found. formally, they are granted permission to be sad. but only them. only they have earned it. no sads for anyone else at all ever
Can I just say it annoys the shit out of me when people say they have both major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder? This isn't really a question, but I think if people are going to self-diagnose, they should at least research the disorders properly...
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
Dr. Gregory House (via junettex3)
Depression is cool! Chronic sadness is sexy! Mental break downs are a huge turn on! Damn that lack of motivation and self hatred is so hot!
If I had a dollar for every time someone told me to “just push through it” I’d probably have enough money to buy a giant cheese grater to push them through.
reminds me of a manic episode i had